Last Sunday I made up these frames for some frame and panel doors. I’m making them to go on the inside of the garage windows. To help keep band practices from bothering neighbors, and mostly to just help keep the garage more secure. Plus, it’s good practice.
The wood for the panels (not pictured) has been joined with tongue and groove joints. Next I need to make the raised panels, glue it all together and frame the windows to hang the shutters.
I cut the four panels for the doors. Cutting the raised panel definetly helped me figure out I needed to buy a new blade. It also prompted me to find out there is a industrial blade sharpening place five blocks from my house. So now two of my older blades are getting sharpened and cleaned.
Some of the panels had a slight warp here and there, so the actual raised part isn’t a true rectangle – the edge lines waver slightly.